Friday, May 21, 2010




We went set the floor at the beginning of the week. I dont want to mention any names but someone forgot the footing for a load barring wall so we couldnt get the sheets on yet. We went out yesterday and poured the footing, then went out to sheet today, but it was a tad to windy. Things should really start moving next week. Sorry it has been awhile dad said I have some devoted followers, so I will try to get better at this whole blog thing. Dad (or mom) made sure to get a picture of the view from the basement window. I am starting to think that we could mess up on a lot of things, but as long as that view works out it will be all good!!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. The view was just a bonus; the picture was to show the quality of the workmanship in the framing of the basement window.

    ReplyDelete